Wrap yourself in luxury!
Set of 3 (1 face, 1 hand, 1 body waffle towel). Each piece has it's own fabric hook for ease of hanging.
Made from linen (53%) and cotton (47%) blend.
Stone washed for maximum softness.
The puffy waffle weave not only increases absorbency, but also gently exfoliates your skin. Linen is naturally antimicrobial and allows for easy airflow ensuring your towels dry quicker and stay free of mildew, germs or unpleasant odors.
Made in Lithuania.
Washcloth 16" x 20''
Hand towel 20" x 28"
Bath towel 39" x 55"
Waffle Towel Set
1. Separate white, dark, and coloured linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.